The first step to selling your business is assessing an accurate valuation. We’ll contact you or meet discreetly, according to your preference, to gain an introduction to your business opportunity.
After we have signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to make sure your information will not be revealed to third parties without your consent, your account manager will require a few details relating to your business. These may include:
- Your expectations on the business valuation
- Historical accounts and future business plans
- Your product(s) and the related market
- Targeted geographical locations
- Or any other information that uplifts your business valuation
Following this, we will share our history of similar business sales, along with the number of potential buyers who are actively looking to purchase a business like yours within our network.